Corporate Stage Hypnotist Jim Wand has been involved in Corporate Entertainment for the past twenty years. If you’re looking for a hypnotist for your corporate event that can ensure a comedy show that’s nothing less than professional, Wand Enterprises is your one-stop show for hypnosis entertainment.
Corporate Stage Hypnotist Jim Wand has been involved in Corporate Entertainment for the past twenty years.
Wand Enterprises is your one stop show for hypnosis entertainment. In additional to non-stop entertainment, and educates the audience as to show how hypnotic techniques can be utilized to enhance one’s life on a daily basis. These self hypnosis tips will help with organizational, time management, and much more. Here at Wand Enterprises we guarantee an appropriate hypnosis show for any corporate event!
Wand Enterprises has a variety of artists to meet these needs.
Hypnotists are quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of entertainment offered by corporations nation wide. Each performance is fast moving, tastefully done and guaranteed to be enjoyed by all.
Our rebook rate is over 98%. A corporate hypnosis performance is always designed around the company, its products and/or services, event theme if applicable and audience make up. Each performance is custom-designed to meet the needs of the group.
Once a date is booked, Wand Enterprises contacts the venue and discusses all physical / technical arrangements. The artist communicates with the contact person within the company to research the company, audience and other details pertinent to the event, and then designs a performance within the scope of the information reviewed. At least a week prior to the activity, the artist phones the company contact person and discusses in detail what the performance content will be and lets him/her make revisions if needed the date of the event. They arrive at least an hour prior to the doors opening to make sure all technical needs are attended to. (Wand provides a sound technician at no additional cost to ensure a quality program.)
The typical performance is structured as follows:
- A Brief Pre-Talk consisting of humor and an introduction of the event. The artist explains that everyone is hypnotized at the same time, most activities include all hypnotized participants and no personal or sensitive questions are asked. They basically explain the process and answer all commonly asked questions.
- Obtaining Volunteers – either a list of participants is provided by the contact person if particular individuals are predetermined to partake or the artist will ask for volunteers to participate. Getting volunteers is never a problem after the artist’s Pre-Talk.
- The hypnosis induction is done in such a way as audience members can also participate if they so desire. Many people have an interest in hypnosis but would feel more comfortable participating in the audience and not on stage.
Jim Wand Master Hypnotist
The main body of the performance includes fast-moving activities.
Some of the routines could include:
- Kentucky Derby – subjects use their shoes as binoculars and name their horse after some product / service the company offers
- A trip to Las Vegas that creates memories for a lifetime.
- Popular musical routines
- Someone speaking in a Martian language while someone else interprets in English
- These are just a few of the routines possible
The average show is made up of 15 – 20 routines plus post hypnotic suggestions. Self-help suggestions to assist the participants in breaking bad habits, sleep better, increase positive attitudes, remain focused, sports enhancement and a variety of other suggestions to assist people in all areas of life. Fun suggestions are also included where people will respond to a word after coming out of hypnosis. For instance, every time a person hears a certain word, he/she might put shoes on different feet, have something important to say but then forgets every time you ask, can’t remember his/her name or some other creative activity. At the end of the show, all suggestions are removed from the subjects and they are recognized as the true stars of the show.
NO ONE is embarrassed or asked to be involved in an activity that will degrade him/her in any way.
The performance is then concluded and the artist announces his presence will be available if anyone wants to talk to him after the performance.
- Targeted Audience: Employees, management, and/or clients
- Audience Size: 25 – 1000
- Time Needed: 60 – 75 minutes
- Facility Required: Ballroom, meeting room, or theater
- Introduction Speech for Corporate Events
- Corporate List of Clients
Magicians, comedians and Mentalists are also excellent types of entertainment to be utilized in a full stage production or as a sub event act to spice up any event. We also have one of the finest “Elvis Impersonators” in the country today. All of the artists we represent are extremely professional, have excellent presentation and entertainment skills, easy to work with and will do anything necessary to make your event a success.
Self Hypnosis Programs
Being successful as a college student is becoming more competitive every year. Test scores, class ranking, multi-tasking, social expectations, peer pressure, personal relationships, parental concerns, and other added responsibilities can cause the school to become a “hostile environment”. Learn how to survive and succeed.
College can be completed by crawling, walking, or running. The pace is an individual decision that many times dictates the entire future of those involved. Academics, sports, clubs, outside jobs, and other activities can cause a student to “shut down”, “drop out”, or “just skate by”. Develop the skills necessary to be more successful in the “race to the finish”
Today, a college environment can be a place where fear is everywhere. From peer pressure, relationship issues, poor grades, lack of sleep, and inadequate skill development, just to mention a few, can cause anxiety in even the most stable of students. Learn how to identify and deal with these elements.
- Targeted Audience: College students / staff
- Audience Size: 100 – 2,000
- Time Needed: 60 – 75 minutes
- Facility Required: Any type of venue
- Each program is totally designed to meet your needs.
America’s Got Talent / Leadership Starts With Me
Almost all college students are provided an orientation experience to acclimate them to college life. This experience assists them in at least getting started in the right direction.
The process of developing leadership skills however, is usually left to the process of “self development”. Imagine what it would be like for one to be able to take a course on this very topic. The syllabus might read something like this:
The Principles of Leadership
- Utilizing one’s potential in the interaction process at all times
- Perfect public speaking skills
- Learn how to read other people more quickly
- Interpret both the verbal word as well as the non-verbal behavior
- Initiate leadership skills in a diplomatic style
- Become a leader who is respected, not feared or resented
- Lead by example, control your emotions and channel the energy necessary to complete every task
Jim Wand Intro Video Download
Click the video image below, then select the “Download” button at the bottom of the page.